Joining the Kapiti WEA - Benefits of membership are...
• FREE entry to the special Members' events and Gala nights
• The knowledge that you are helping a longstanding group to provide interesting and useful learning in the community
• The opportunity to participate in members' evenings
• The opportunity to be involved in any way you can, to help organise and publicise WEA activities
• More opportunities to express your views about our policies and programmes
• Personally posted/emailed programmes, newsletters and invitations to special events
• Tutoring opportunities
We need your involvement. Why?
• Members' help is valued and appreciated. The more feedback we can get from membership, the more we can ensure that our programmes are relevant and exciting. We need your views on how to continue to improve our programmes, and your suggestions for future courses, lectures, classes, forums and workshops.
• As our courses become more extensive, the demands on the committee become greater and we value the assistance of keen and willing members to help convene our courses, assist with those all-important refreshments, distribute publicity and support our administrator.
• While receiving some now very limited funding, we are for the most part self-funded and so must depend on course fees and the support of our members for revenue. With your continued assistance, we will be able to offer increasingly lively and varied programmes both for our members and for the general public.
• Membership runs for the Calendar year
• Your Membership fee is only $25 per person
• If you haven’t yet paid your membership for this calendar year, you can do so by:
Internet Banking Westpac 03 1531 0014895 00 – please put your name and the word ‘membership’ in the details of your payment
or Post cheque to PO BOX 1536, Paraparaumu Beach 5252